Stainless Steel Rollers
Our staff will be pleased to give advise about our stainless steel wheels and castors.
In a first step you may visit our technical guide. You will find very helpful information, e.g. a calculator for load capacities or a survey that might help to find the appropriate wheel material for the floor resp. underground at your site.
Furtheron you will find interesting information about:
- common selection criteria
- a form that might help to find the right product
- available wheel bearing versions
- different types of locking devices
- common roller arrangements
- chemical resistance of wheel materials
Stainless Steel Wheels and Castors
Rust-Proof resp. Stainless Steel Castors for any Application
The stainless steel housings of our rust-proof castors are made form stainless chromium-nickel steel, also available in a reinforced version. The housings are provided with a swivel bearing with a double cage assembly, the wheel axle is screwed together with the housing. The housings series "LSON" have two deep groove ball bearings DIN 711 in the upper and lower part of the fork head.
The wheels, used in the SCHWALB castors are available either with plain bore, stainless steel roller bearings or stainless steel grooved ball bearing. The wheels are made from break-proof, hard and tough and highly compressed polyamide ("KSKN" and "KLRN") or have cores made of polyamide, stainless steel or aluminium, with a tyre or coating of thermoplastic rubber, standard solid rubber, elastic rubber or polyurethane resp. polyurethane. Our stainless steel castors have a low rolling resistance and beside that they are very shock and abrasion resistant. Stainless steel castors from SCHWALB have a load capacity from 50 kg up to 1300 kg. The wheel diameters are 30 mm up to 200 mm, overall height available from 49 mm up to 253 mm. Our stainless steel castors are also available as heavy-duty castors. Some of the stainless steel castors can be optionally delivered with other plate sizes, expanding fittings, various pins or with foot protector. In our wide range of rollers and castors you will always find the appropriate product for your application.
Our Stainless Steel Rollers and Castors in Summary
- Stainless Steel Housings: stainless chrome-nickel steel (also available as reinforced chrome-nickel steel)
- Swivel Bearings/Fork Head: double cage assembly resp. two deep groove ball bearings DIN 711 ("LSON")
- Wheel Axle: screwed
- Bearing Versions: stainless steel roller bearing, plain bore, stainless steel groove ball bearing
- Rims: stainless steel, aluminium, plastic, polyamide
- Tyres/Coatings: thermoplastic rubber, standard solid rubber, elastic solid rubber, high-quality polyurethane, thermoplastic polyurethane, high-quality polyamide, hard and tough cast polyamide (very abrasion proof and shock resistant)
- Load Capacity: 50 kg to 1300 kg
- Wheel diameter: 35 mm to 200 mm
- Over-All Size: 49 mm to 253 mm
- Extras/Accessories: other plate sizes, expanding fittings, various pins, foot protector
If you require Stainless Steel Wheels and Stainless Steel Castors, decide for SCHWALB Wheels and Castors
All product information and measurements can be found in our catalogue, product range stainless steel wheels and castors, rust-proof wheels and castors...
You wish to learn more about our product variety? Please have a look at our overview of all wheels and castors.